The Belmont Lions Club’s Mission is to volunteer aid and service to those who live, work, and conduct business in our community. Our club meets:
Every 1st Tuesday of the month at Vivace’s Ristorante – 1910 Ralston Ave, Belmont, CA. 94002
NEW! We are also meeting on the 3rd Thurs evening from 6pm at a private office in Belmont.
Every month we meet to discuss how we can, as a collective, be of service to our community. If you too have “A Passion to Serve” come join us! Club Meetings are open to all. Just give our Club President (Lion Bill Fowler – 650-346-7718) a heads up that you will be joining us. We are happy to have you!
Come join the Belmont Lions! The Fun Club!!
Some fun facts about Belmont Lions Club or Lions Club International:
- In 2009, our member’s business, Ralston Florist of Belmont was recognized as a Small Business of the Year from the website of California State Assemblyman Jerry Hill.
- In 1925, Helen Keller challenged Lions to aid persons who are deaf as well as those who are blind. Since that time, Lions have developed many projects that focus on service to persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Lions Club Objectives:
- To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the people of the world.
- To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- To Unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest, provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members
- To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.